How to fill NEET 2021 application form? Check Step by Step Process
NEET is a national level entrance test conducted by the NTA each year on the first Sunday of May. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NEET exam in 2020 was conducted in September in the offline mode. NTA (National […]
NEET is a national level entrance test conducted by the NTA each year on the first Sunday of May. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NEET exam in 2020 was conducted in September in the offline mode.
NTA (National Testing Agency) is the one that is responsible for releasing the NEET 2021 Application Form in PDF. Candidates will have to register on the official website before the last day. Although the release date for NEET 2021 Application Form is yet to be finalised by NTA, the form is expected to get released anytime around December.
All the candidates belonging to the Kashmir valley have got permission from the authority to fill the NEET Application Form offline. These candidates are allowed to download the NEET 2021 application form, fill it offline, submit it at the nearby nodal centres, and collect the receipt post submitting the form.
How to Fill NEET 2021 Application Form?
Here we have mentioned the steps in detail about how to fill the NEET Application form for regular candidates (Non-Residents of Union Territories):
Step 1- Registration:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of NEET and register themselves on the website.
- Once the login process is over, applicants will get redirected to the screen containing all the rules, regulations, instructions, and guidelines regarding the NEET exam. The information will include details regarding the documentation required, important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
- The candidates have to go through the link carefully and click on the box, mentioning that they have read the instructions. Next is to click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online.’Once all the steps have been completed, candidates will be redirected to the ‘Registration Page.’
- On the registration page, the candidates need to fill in the various information such as mother’s or father’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, state, identity type, ID proof number, mobile number, email ID. One of the essential factors to note is that the mother’s and father’s names should match the one mentioned in the 10th certificate.
- Once you have clicked all the information, click on ‘Preview & Next.’ All the candidates who belong to the union territory, such as Ladakh or Kashmir, need to fill a self-declaration form if they want to avail the 15% AIQ quota seats.
- Next, candidates need to check all the information and click on ‘Next.’
- Next, candidates have to create the password and add a security question.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered number or email ID.
- Once the candidates are through with all the details, click on ‘Submit.’
- A screen will pop up with a provisional registration number. Candidates should keep the registration number safely as this number will be used while logging in each time on the website.
Step 2: Fill the NEET Application form:
- Candidates have to log in with their credentials on the official website.
- Then start filling the application form, including personal details, choice of language, centre preferences, academic details, residential details etc.
Step 3: Uploading of the photograph and signature:
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature as per the required format.
Step 4: Make the Payment of NEET 2021 application fees:
- Once the detailing of the information is done, candidates need to make the payment. The mode of application is online.
Candidates should also make sure to go through the NEET 2021 Syllabus in detail, before even registering for the exam, one should understand the subjects and the topics they need to prepare.